According to traffic statistics, my top ten posts of 2008 were:
- Free Giveaway: Corduroy and Caps for Sale
- Happier Children Through Sensory Play
- One Stop Planning
- Simple Exercise Plan
- Online Shopping
- Toys Worth Buying
- Diaper and Panty Storage
- Cast of Characters
- Learning to Learn to Read
- A Day in Our Life
Not surprisingly, this list is comprised of one giveaway and nine "Works for Me Wednesday Posts." A link from a larger blog sure increases traffic, doesn't it?
There are some very good posts in that list -- Happier Children Through Sensory Play -- might be my favorite post ever (if only for the title), but here are a few more that deserve a second look:
- 100 Things About Me : I have never had so much fun writing a post
- I Love Blogs : it is so much fun to read good blogs
- I Hate Blogs : why I try not to read so many blogs
- A Tuesday in Detail : a blow-by-blow account of our day.
- After the Craft - shows what a house with preschoolers really looks like when we finish an art project.
- The Difference Between Boys and Girls : just like it says
- Splash : my boy being a boy. Ouch! might have been a better title.
- Their Own Sense of Style : the girls being girls
- Brush Those Pearly Whites : aren't they cute?
Happy New Year!