Thursday, October 30, 2008

Busy Kids Learning

Cousin F and Agent 004 working hard in the Red Room. Agent 004 was using her sound mat; Cousin F was doing some number matching.

Here is another shot of F's number work. I made the game pieces from 3x5 index cards cut so to be self-correcting. I traced around each piece with a marker to ensure that the numbers go in the correct order.
Here is Cousin P doing his own thing. Yes, he does take off his socks that he can get rice between his toes.
And here is Agent 002 writing his manifesto. He has been working on it every afternoon this week, and has a notebook full of scrawls.

2 comments:

Rockin' Moroccan Mama said...

LOL I love his notebook. I wonder what all that "writing" is about. :)

Garden State Kate said...

LOL, P still fills notebooks with her "manifesto" as well.
I only worry when I hear her grumbling my name under her breath. ;-)