Monday, April 18, 2005

My first outside link!

Only two weeks blogging and I have been noticed! Not for my brilliant commentary or magnificent art, but for my strange name. Such is life I guess.

McGehee's Yippe-Ki-Yay is rising in the ecosystem, and decided to share the wealth:

Obviously every link helps though, and TTLB doesn’t value the high-traffic links over the others, so I’m going to single out another blog for a special show of gratitude, just because it caught my eye in the referral logs: reprehriestless warillever—whatever that means. But it’s not like I can talk; as some may recall, this blog used to be called blogoSFERICS.
Now if I could just figure out how to do trackbacks, I'd be a real member of this communty. I'll make sure to add my "Blog Person" logo to the sidebar tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad. The blogosphere is an arbitrary and capricious place. You do have a nice blog going here and getting noticed -- even by me, and even for that silly reason -- is the first step to getting more attention and thus more traffic.

Though I am genuinely curious about the blog's name. Have you already explained in a post, or could you do one?

-McGehee