Wednesday, April 20, 2005

The blogs aren't the problem.......

I have not read a single blog today, yet I have still not been very productive. I think it may be that dreaded disease -- senioritis.

My symptoms are classic -- laziness, procrastination, and apathy toward schoolwork. As any of you that know me probably know, this is not the normal me.

Unlike a high school senior who has already been admitted to college, my "senioritis" is not caused by complacency. Like a high school senior, however, I am trying my darndest to make the most of the time I have left with the people I've come to like here.

Alrighty -- back to work. I might as well make the most of what is left of that as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can relate. However, based on your symptoms, I have had senioritis all the way through school :)

--hellokitty138