Sunday, June 03, 2007

8 Things

The rules are simple…Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

  1. I've always fancied myself a poet, but have never really tried writing poetry.
  2. I am a "published writer," but only once, unpaid, in a regional professional association journal.
  3. I have worked as a file clerk, cashier, janitor, waitress, teacher, and library assistant.
  4. I really liked being a waitress and a janitor. Not so much cashier or teacher.
  5. I earned a Masters degree in Library Science, and have stayed home with my children ever since.
  6. I have yet to regret it.
  7. I chew my nails. Constantly.
  8. I spent way too much time writing this list.
I tag:
The Library Despot
Cynthia
Amber
The Ruiz family
Refman
Kevin
Nathaniel
sh1mm3r

1 comment:

Garden State Kate said...

I'm so glad you joined in!!
I think every child deserves their
own personal librarian!;-)