We finally moved the adult bookcase out of Agent 004's room this weekend. Lugging all of those books reminded me of all of the treasures that I would like to reread. There is a queue forming as I work through the Stephanie Plum series.
- The Little Blue Rabbit (this week's favorite)
- 3-D ABC: A Sculptural Alphabet
- How Do Dinosaurs Go To School?
- The Berenstain Bears and the Messy Room
Bedtime Book Club Selection
- Where the Red Fern Grows (started 2/2/09)
Mama's Downstairs Books
Mama's Bedtime Reading
- Man and Woman He Created Them: A Theology Of The Body (65:1)
Audiences 60-63 on the depiction of the body in art and media was brilliant. The distinction between art and pornography is quite simply, really, if we take in mind Christ's words in the Sermon on the Mount --
"But I say to you: Whoever looks at a woman to desire her hasThere are some works (classical Greek sculpture comes to mind) that depict the body in such a way as to focus on the dignity and beauty of man. Pormography is that which has us "looking to desire."
already commited adultery with her in his heart" (Mt 5:28).