Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Zip a dee doo-dah

Zip a dee doo-dah, zip a dee ay
My, oh my, what a wonderful day.
Plenty of sunshine headed my way.
Zip a dee doo-dah, zip a dee ay
There is something about gray fall days that makes me smile.

I have a million things to do today, but thing number one is to transfer pictures to my computer and then pass some on to you.

I'll post our Unplugged project, a book post, and a recap of our Storyland trip. Maybe some leaf pictures, and sailing tidbits, or snapshots of the kiddies cooking.

I juts came accross my journal from our adoption trips and I might transcribe some of that.

What an ambitious week I have planned for this blog....
Mister bluebird on my shoulder
It's the truth, it's actual.
Everything is satisfactual.

Zip a dee doo-dah, zip a dee ay
Wonderful feelin'.
Wonderful day.

1 comment:

Garden State Kate said...

Ooh, I can't wait!!
You know I live vicariously!! ;-)