I have often said that I am not creative; I just keep an eye out for good ideas.
I especially like exciting new art techniques.
There were several great ideas in the Unplugged projects yesterday.
We have already tried one of them:
(from World Preschool Mom)
The technique is simple:
- Place a sheet of paper on the bottom of a box (we taped ours in place for good measure).
- Put a dab of paint on the paper. Use as many colors as you would like.
- Place 1 or more marbles in the box.
- Roll the marbles back and forth over the paint.
- If desired, put a cover on the box and shake like mad.
I think these will make wonderful notecards.