Friday, January 19, 2007

Here and gone

As always, when I have the most to say, I have the least time to write it in.

A capsule summary:

  • Cousin D was baptized last weekend. It is so wonderful to witness a young child entering the faith.
  • Agent 002 started school on Tuesday. I cried. Mr warillever fretted. Agent 002 loves it.
  • Agent 004 wants to "go ool" too. So we now have a formal "homeschool" time for her. She loves it.
  • We are heading to the March for Life this weekend. We'll be meeting up with friends from college and their kids. The agents made signs today -- I'll post pictures when I can. Agent 002's says "Smile! You were born."
When you say your prayers today, please leave a word for my Uncle Festy. He fell very ill a few days ago. My mom and her brother here in the states are flying to Ireland to see him -- please pray for their safe travels as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I went to the March for Life a number of years ago, and it made a pretty lasting impression on me. It was amazing to see how many people were there!!