A friend of mine once commented on a preschool post that I was "so creative." Heh. If only he knew... I just creatively use others' ideas!
Since this is "Greatest Hits" week at Works for Me Wednesday, I thought I'd tell you about those great resources that I depend on to make my happy little preschool work.
Here is a quick list of the free resources I use to plan our preschool time.
- Books More of a background resource than as a specific planning tool, I have borrowed a number of art, activity, and theory books from the library. Currently the most influential:
- Mudpies to Magnets: A Preschool Science Curriculum
- The Little Hands Art Book this just happened to be the book available to me; I am sure that there are better books on the market. I have heard nothing but good reviews of MaryAnn Kohl's books, for example.
- Basic Montessori: Learning Activities For Under-Fives
- Teaching Montessori in the Home: Pre-School Years: The Pre-School Years
How about you? Any resources to suggest to the rest of us?