I am one of those list people. If it is on my list, I do it (or buy it as the case may be). If it is not on my list it does not exist.
Really. Just ask my husband about all of the things he tells me about but I completely space on because they are not on the calender or grocery list.
How on earth am I expected to remember everything?
So here is my to-do list for the next two days.
- *grocery shopping
- clean refrigerator
- inventory spring clothes -- make list of needs and wants to for upcoming season
- check attic for clothes in agents' next size (hope this reduces shooping list significantly)
- organize Agent 002's closet
- pull outgrown clothes from Agents' drawers
- oragnize attic bins
- menu plan
- get "certificates of foreign birth" for agents
- find out what do we need to do to be eligible as "emergency" foster care placement
- menu plan post
- *post Unplugged project on blog
- book post
- find out when "last average frost date" is for my area
- make chart of what should be planted when (indoors and outdoors)
- find out what type of growing medium tomato, eggplant and parsely seeds need
- make living/non-living sort cards
- finish "short a" word wheels
- make K poster (kite shapes)