As promised, I have been turning Reader and Gmail off when I am not using them in order to reduce the temptation to check them throughout the day.
There have been some benefits --
- I have had more focused time with the children. We have read more books and had less misbehavior at transition times.
- I have gotten a lot of things done around the house --
- The Red Room is almost ready to be used in a self-service manner for Montessori-like preschool,
- The wood is stacked up and ready to go for winter.
- We finally mailed of our foster care application.
- Using times of temptation as an opportunity, I have been praying more.
- I am more conscious of appreciating the moment and contented with the life I live.
So look for my comments on your blogs during my designated 15 minutes on Monday! Or Tuesday or Wednesday or so.....