Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Where Do I Start?

This has been one of those weeks where there is so much going on that I haven't had anything to say.

Mr warillever's uncle died on Tuesday. He went into the hospital the week that Ant M died, so mr warillever and his brother visited him while we were passing through on the way home. The three of them had a nice visit.

I first met this uncle a year after mr warillever and I started dating. I was outside playing in the leaves with the nephews, and happened to spring out of a pile of leaves just as he was coming up the walk. He looked up, startled, and asked, "What is that, a @#*-ing leprechaun?" I have never lived that down (at least as far as mr warillever's brother 7 is concerned).

In other news, the agents have discovered a new game -- slapping whiffle ball bats on the surface of the wading pool to soak each other. Yes, it is the last week of September, in New Hampshire, and the kids have been swimming every day. Blame global warming. Oh wait -- we had snow on the ground in May this year, so the seasons must just be a bit behind schedule...

My internet service has been spotty (and we'll be out of town for a bit), so you may not hear from me for a few days.

No comments: