Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer : What is your favorite type of art?

Poetry. But if you are asking about the visual arts, I like a little bit of everything. In other words, I do not know enough to discern well. My favorite artists are Ilya Repin (especially the historical pieces like Ivan the Terrible and His Son Ivan), Albert Bierstadt, and Norman Rockwell. I do not like portraits.

My favorite painting is Alexander Ivanov's Apperance of Christ before the People.

Soup : When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?

Aren't they all free lunches when you don't have a job?

Salad : On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?

Three. I dare any of you to argue with me!

Main Course : Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?

Under 15 minutes.

Dessert : To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?

55 degrees except for a half-hour for showers in the morning and an hour for bathtime in the evening. But the with the woodstove the temperature in the kitchen and play area are in the mid-60s during the day.

I dare you to join in!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Great feast...your soup made me laugh. Happy FF.

Anonymous said...

Great feast! Mine is up too. Hope you can visit me! Have a great weekend ahead :)