Saturday, October 15, 2005

I'm a happy girl today

Lyrics of the day

If I’m a happy man today, I don’t know about tomorrow,
Will I be in ecstasy or deep in debt and sorrow,
There’s a pint upon the table, there’s another on the way
And with the girl beside me, I’m a happy man today.

There are some who rush about in a panic and a hurry,
While others lie in bed on their backs and worry,
And with all that care and worry,bolted doors and locked-up locks,
We’ll all end up in safety pushing daisies in a box.

(chorus)

I suppose that there are those whose life is only roses,
And they only have to pluck to hold them to their noses
And there’s others on the slag heap,and if they search and pray,
There’s a chip of glass might glisten like a diamond in the day.

Now I don’t have all the answers,and I don’t have all the questions
And the worries of the world be solved by my suggestions.
But this is one suggestion,that you raise your glass and say,
I don’t know about tomorrow, I’m a happy man today.

1 comment:

Newsandseduction said...

interesting!