Friday, July 25, 2008

Guest Post: Grover Beach

I am honored to have a real television and internet star as my guest blogger today. In addition to his fantabulous blog (Grover's Travels), he has been known to save kittens from trees and dry the tears from babies' cheeks. Welcome, Super Grover!
Between dazzling rescues and filmings of my hit television show I frequently spend some downtime with the warillevers. They are fun, and they travel to amazing places.

This past month, they took me along to Grover Beach, California.

I enjoyed the sunset:



and really appreciated it when they let me drive the rental car

Since this is a family-friendly blog, I won't tell you about all of my adventures, but I will leave you with a teaser photo....

2 comments:

Garden State Kate said...

Dude, return an e-mail once in a while...Big Bird and Elmo were very concerned when you missed "movie night". We are all glad to see you had fun with the Warillever's
however and hope you remembered that
you represent Muppets the world over when you go out in public. ;-)

Rockin' Moroccan Mama said...

LOL You 2 are hilarious. LOL Loved your post and loved your comment, Kate. You perked me up this evening.