Friday, October 05, 2007

Dating
HT: From Under the Clutter

It may be a G-rated blog, but it is an R-rated life.... Today's drama centers around mr warillever's car, which decided to stop working in the middle lane of the highway on a Friday evening of a three-day weekend in leaf-peeping season. With no help from the tourists unwilling to slow down from the five-miles-per hour they were moving in toll traffic, mr warillever managed to push his heap of junk off to the side. The momentum of pushing got it going again, and after a dozen such stops (with help from several of our neighbors), he managed to get home.

We'll miss you, Nelly.

1 comment:

Amber (Bouncing Buttons) said...

Sorry I haven't had much blog reading time lately. I am having a harder time adjusting to being a mom of 3 than I thought I would. I am so sorry to hear about your car troubles! I hope things are going better now!