Saturday, May 30, 2009

Warillever Madness

  1. I have been finding it a whole lot easier to stay off of the computer since we had three foster children move in with us a couple of weeks ago. Three children three and under -- a baby, a toddler, and a preschooler.
  2. Yes, that means that we have five small children in the house. Wanna do the math on what it's like when the Cousins are here? I'll give you a hint -- when Agent 002 is at school, there are six children four and under in the house...
  3. We went to a birthday party today, and I didn't realize until the host was counting out goody bags that exactly half of the children in attendance had arrived at the party in my van. Heh. My husband and I always dreamed of having a family large enough that we culd have multiple boxes of cereal open without worrying that one would go stale before we could finish eating it.
  4. Despite the cacophony, this has been a lot of fun. The kids are getting along famously, and it has been a tremendous period of maturation for the Agents. Agent 004 has been doting on the baby, and Agent 002 finally has a gearhead to pal aroundwith in the preschool boy.
  5. As much as part of me wishes that the kids could stay forever, I am pleased that the situation should be temporary. They have started visiting their home several times per week, and it appears that they will be able to return for good soon.
  6. Mr warillever has continued to read the Chronicles of Narnia to the children at bedtime. They are currently reading The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, but The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe is still their favorite.

    Me? I have been reading all of our favorite board books.
  7. Life is good, but I need some sleep. So I am going to slack on my 7th "Quick Take."

3 comments:

Garden State Kate said...

They are lucky to have such a love filled home to offer them a safety net!

ogdengahagan said...

titanium alloys - TiTech
Titanium alloys - TiTech, Inc. (TiTech) - titanium nipple jewelry Company Description: Titanium Alloys is an joico titanium online store that offers the urban titanium metallic same seiko titanium watch premium product quality as your classic brands ford titanium ecosport

San Antonio Mirrors said...

Grateful for sharring this