Friday, March 06, 2009

7 Quick Takes


  1. We had an amazing weekend skiing with mr warillever's family last weekend. I promise that I will post some pictures as soon as I can.

  2. On a related note, I had not realized how quickly Uncle Ichabod's deployment to Afghanistan is approaching. Make sure to pray for him (and all of our soldiers) as well as for peace.

  3. Reading everyone's posts about snow made me somewhat giddy. Given that we haven't seen bare ground since the first week of December, we sometimes take snow for granted. Y'all reminded me how blessed we are to have this amazing play material fall from the sky.

  4. As I mentioned earlier (although maybe only on Twitter), I have lots of great books out from the library right now which have kept me offline. I am simultaneously reading Catholic Matters, Nourishing Traditions, Animal, Vegetable, Mineral, and Orphan Train Rider. Lots of fodder for thought, and maybe future posts.

  5. I have a love/hate relationship with my crockpot. Love how convenient it makes stew prep, but hate how the cooking aroma makes me hungry all day. I am salivating as I type!

  6. The kids are itching to be released from "Quiet time," so I am cheating a bit on posting a #6. I hope you'll forgive me.

  7. Our art gallery:

1 comment:

Garden State Kate said...

Oh, I am so behind in my blog reading. Lovely art gallery.