Wednesday, September 12, 2007

WFMW: Ready for Tomorrow


Ready for Tomorrow
Originally uploaded by warillever.
It is Wednesday again, which means that it is time for me to pass on a tip about those things that make my life easier. Join in the fun at Rocks in My Dryer.

There is no doubt that setting clothes out the day before makes the morning run much more smoothly.

Since the bathroom is so far from our bedrooms, however, laying clothes out on the dressers just wasn't working. The bathroom is our first stop in the morning and our last stop in the evening, it just made sense to store the clothes and pajamas there.

As we put away laundry each afternoon, we choose clothes for the next day. Agent 004 likes to choose her own outfit; Agent 002 is willing to comply when asked to do so.

We each have our own drawer in a three-drawer storage tower. Our pajamas are in the front of the drawer, and even my adult-sized clothes fit behind the jammies. The kids know just were to go to find their clothes, and they are starting to get themselves ready in the morning without adult intervention.

It simplifies my life, and gives the Agents responsibility. Works for me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...and even my adult-sized clothes fit behind the jammies."

That funny, but everyone knows that you don't wear adult size clothes. Silly little elf!

The Station Commander

reprehriestless warillever said...

True that....

When I do (on occasion) by myself clothing, I buy boys shoes and t-shirts because the price fits me better ;)

But my jeans come from the "ladies" department. Of course that is the petite section of the ladies department......

Reighnie said...

Great tip!

Garden State Kate said...

LOL, I never pictured you as a "little elf", but it's starting to
make sense.;-)
Great tip